Monday 9 November 2009

Monday, Monday!

Monday
Safer shores approach! Tonight I will run out of bob hope and can start tackling the Nicotine Dragon again. Also, I have almost reached the limit to my overdraft for this month and this does give moi a little protection from the temptations of cavorting with the flatheids.

The meditations continue to improve and amaze despite all the bad behaviour. I've regretted not being able to fully describe the bliss and such to yous flatheids, but at the end of the day I've decided that it doesn't really matter. If I could describe the after-effects particulary of vase breathing, it wouldn't make any difference. I can totally see the hinayana point of view. Flatheids are flatheids. They're too dumb to meditate and too dumb even to know they're flatheids. I didn't start meditating because of promises of bliss.

Though I haven't managed to convince one single flatheid to start meditating in the four years or so I've been writing these blogs, I have managed to totally convince myself, and that's really what matters. These vajrayana meditations are the most wonderful thing on this sweet earth! When the chakras start opening from the bottom up and you get to the mid-brain chakra ... well, we're definitely not in Kansas anymore! One of these days every cell in my body will be bursting with bliss. One of these days every breath will bring bliss with it.

The viewing figures on Statcounter have been falling away over the last couple of weeks. To cease blogging I need them down to nearly zilch, or for a couple of the folk who come here regulary to die. (Not you, Jack!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

"I haven't managed to convince one single flatheid to start meditating in the four years or so I've been writing these blogs" well, David Livingstone didn't manage to make one convert either, and look what happened to him!

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'? What happened to him? Did he get gobbled up by the cannibals? Hotboy

albert said...

Since the unions won me a 16% pay cut, I'm reduced to only half the usual number of brews in a year. But don't feel guilty about it.

What a fortunate creature you are, to have dosh to splash on such a comprehensive array of substances, in the process doing your bit to support several sub-economies. You can't take it with you when die anyway.

PS - I'll do my bit to help you get the statcounter down, by combining all my comments into one.

Hotboy said...

Albert? The statcounter suddenly started flatlining a couple of weeks ago. I think the insults might be working! Hotboy

rob said...

What insults?