Friday 13 November 2009

Before Bellshill Dreaming

Friday 9:56 a.m.
The last post made some kind of sense last night!

I remembered a dream I had this morning. I was lost again and trying to make my way back through sometimes slightly difficult terrain. But it wasn't downtown Freetown and I got help from a lot of folk along the way. I think I was in Holland. This might be because I haven't been smoking for a couple of days. I saw a cat that could fly and I met a dog which had a good command of English. Actually, quite a nice dream!

2 comments:

rob said...

I say! Do you remember any of what the dog said? Doc Bob says it could be the name of a horse in next Saturday's races. That happened to me once.

Last night I dreamt the students were handing in their assignments, and each piece of work was a loaf of bread they had baked or a sandwich they had made. I had to assess them by eating them. What a great dream.

Hotboy said...

Albert? The horse was called Black Bob. Put your house on it if it's running where you are! Hotboy