Saturday 21 November 2009

The Book!

Saturday 10:35 p.m.
I've just finished the draft of my book!! Of course, I'll have to get it printed out and read it and re-write wee bits of it here and there, but it will definitely be finished very soon indeed. Hurrah!

Today the weather was awful. It's quite a long bus run to Liberton Hospital, but I was sitting in the front seat of the top deck with my eyes closed, taking sometimes a wee vase breath, and doing the bliss. It's wonderful to have access to the bliss at times like this. Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss!

I meditated in the lobby for an hour or so before coming in here to do the writings and what can I say, Jack? It has moved on inexorably once more. So much bliss and warmth. I'm off to bed now sober and straight and tomorrow will be a wonderful day. A wonderful day. It's great to be a blissheid, so it is! What a fortunate creature I am, I am! What a fortunate creature I am!

3 comments:

onan the bavarian said...

If Liberton Hospital is where they do your milking, that might explain the bliss.

Hotboy said...

Albert? You could open up a clinic! Hotboy

onan said...

No more career choices any more.