Tuesday 24 November 2009

Red Letter Day!

Tuesday
Since the only decent reason for the existence of this blog is to tell the spam robots about the bliss, I try to mark red letter days. And this, although it has not been a great day in some respects, is a red letter day for the bliss!! Or rather, the heat. Or the warmth.

Maybe because my visualisations are so poor ... it's an almost all over warmth we're talking about here, Jack. You close your eyes and succumb to the bliss and the warmth is there almost immediately as well. Toasty. Like a porridge advert where the kid glows in the frosty morning.

I emailed the secret agent on Sunday telling him about the fabulous new book being almost ready. Nothing back so far, so I emailed his assistant today. Be hugely ironic if I've actually written a book the boy could sell, but he'd grown worn out by the three books he couldn't sell!

Would it be better to get books published and become filthy rich, Hotboy, than to get the bliss? Don't make me laugh, Jack! Some things are better than fame and fortune. At the end of the day what it comes down to is this: Can you, or can you not, do the bliss? Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss!!

4 comments:

rob said...

Is it actually a physical sensation of warmth? Or even a measurable temperature rise? That would help in winter.

I have recently been freelance blissing on the office floor, but usually fall asleep. Still, it's better than nothing.

Hotboy said...

Albert? It is actually a physical feeling of warmth. There is also the heat which sometimes occurs in the abdomen, like against the abdomen walls. I'm just at the beginnings of this. But if you can lie on the floor, which I assume is a help for your back, then that's great. Most folk can't relax enough to fall asleep flat on the floor like that so you are a fortunate creature. You should have an assistant to come and bounce up and down on you so you can relax afterwards. Send me some of the nazi gold and I'll send you an angel for this purpose. This would help. Hotboy

rob said...

The abdomen walls again! This milking thing has really got to you.

About sleeping on the floor, the only problem is the snoring wakes me up. A general anaesthetic might be the way to go.

The angel you're sending shouldn't be too heavy on the vertebrae. Not the Queen of St Lucia. But the domestic blister might be a help.

PS I'm reading Engleby by Sebastian Faulks, I think you might like it. Also enjoying jonsjailjournal.blogspot.com, which I think you'd love.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I'll check out the blog since I haven't got a paper this morning. I'm reading Lullaby by the boy who wrote Fight Club. Very good. Shame about the snoring. Hotboy