Sunday 22 November 2009

The book part 2

Sunday 4 p.m.
I've just finished work on the book!!! I'm so happy I could burst into song! I just don't get these wonderful feelings doing any other kind of work. Hurrah!! I've sent an email to the secret agent. If I can get him to read it and try to punt it, this will be the fourth book of mine he's tried to sell. This time I've got to land on the money! Even if I don't ... well, if I got any money, I'd just spend it anyway.

The old, toothless one and I were out jogging for an hour and a quarter today. We went along the side of the Forth estuary for a while, through Newhaven and around some new slums they're developing around there. Beautiful, beautiful day for it. That's the longest I've been out jogging for many a year.

Sober and straight last night, I was up meditating at seven this morning and managed to meditate for about two and a half hours today. And it's now getting dark. Perfect timing! Here comes the bliss! Here comes the bliss!

5 comments:

onan the bavarian said...

In Newhaven you and your pal may have passed the sports centre where I danced with wolves. By which I mean swam with poos. It was a few hours before Duneditin, so the alcohol would have sterilised my insides. It all balances up.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I don't see how this follows. This accentuation with the nether regions never makes one feel blissful. Move up and be happy. Hope this helps. Hotboy

onan said...

But Doc Bob says that people who have spent most of their lives up in their heads, can do with shifting their attention below the waterline. But I still refuse to try the milk thing, a man in my condition.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Get some one else to do it first and post results! Hotboy

onan said...

I'm not letting anyone else into my inner sanctum.