Thursday 12 November 2009

This Day!

Friday 00:28 a.m.
If you don't have the winter, you don't appreciate this. In warm places, you just maybe lie under a sheet. Then you waken up and get up. I have done this. There have also been times when you just lie in bed all morning and relapse into funging. I remember this. This is being young. Last night, I had three bottles of home brew. There was no company. Then the company arrived and there was some talking. But in the morning, this morning, and you don't get this really if you do not have the winter, I lay in bed on my own in a bed piled up with a furry sheet underneath, and the two downies ... and I stayed there and stayed there and did not have to get up. Then I stayed there some more. I was a truly fortunate creature then, so I was. News from the North. It's Scottish, or Scandinavian, or someplace cold like that. I mixed this with the bliss, which unfortunately is beyond the ken of your usual flatheid. What a shame! Allah Akbar!

2 comments:

rob said...

Not sure if the sheet was furry with mould, or the furriness is code for a hungover tongue. You writers do love a nice bit of ambiguity.

Albert's got his trouser press on again.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Interested to read this post this morning. This is a strong brew, this home brew! Hotboy