Saturday 12 December 2009

Saturday Night!

Saturday 8:45 p.m.
Bliss diary

After blogging, I went back into the lobby for another hour and a half. Despite being a wee bit stoned, I've never quite got that response from the vase breathing before. Full on envelope, sheets of light ... the heat can't be long now! When you have nicotine withdrawals, some tobacco just puts you back to normal, with some horrible demon added on. Dearie me!

If I was going to get this juju right, I'd still be in the lobby, but I've meditated for over seven hours today anyway, and I wouldn't like anyone to think I was a bit obsessive about this meditation lark, so I went out for FOUR bottles of Erdinger. Just eaten a bit of bob. I'll roll some sticks. It turns out the Domestic Bliss is fogbound somewhere in the wilds of Lanarkshire, so I'm on my own again. I could go out and look for some infidelities to commit, but I'll have to be up early and get back into investigating the bliss

2 comments:

rob said...

I was almost starting to wonder if you might be in danger of getting a little obsessive about bliss, but then the Erdinger and the dope eating and the sticks gave me a balanced picture.

BTW, does thought crime count as infidelity?

Hotboy said...

Albert? I suppose if you can think it you can do it, so you'd be as well just doing it and getting it over with, eh? Hung for a sheep, etc. Hotboy