Friday 4 December 2009

Ructions with the neighbours!

Friday 10:00 p.m.
The email files! So you have to read this from the bottom up!

Uncle Hotboy! Actually all tales of derring do aside I am in complete agreement with you. I have the same temper (and I find it very hard lose it) but when I do I am also scared that I will severely hurt someone which is why I do not like to get involved in these situations at all.


Beef! I'm in no way criticising you for terrifying the ruffians on the stair! If I could terrify folk I would love to be able to do that. Unfortunately, and fortunately, I have very little experience of actual violence (outside the boxing ring!) and would not trust myself in one of those situations since I have somewhere a volcanic temper and I'm scared that I might go for the nuclear option straight away... and regret it later. We all have our Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. These days I have less intrusive violent fantasies (the last one I had today involved hitting someone over the head with a lemonade bottle and sticking the jagged remains into his pal's face. I think this was after nutting repeatedly the first ruffian so that bones in his face were obviously fractured! This popped into my head on the bus home, induced no doubt by your lurid tale). The last time I lost my temper it was after being disrespected by three sixth year boys about five years ago. They'd come to my library when they shouldn't have, slightly drunk I think, and were giving me grief. When I realised what they were doing, I thought: they do not know me or they wouldn't be like this. With the blood rising, I told this one that if he didn't leave the library immediately I was going to break his funging jaw and then I was going to break his funging legs so he wouldn't be able to even crawl out the place. I didn't feel really in control of myself at this point. They left of course. One false move on either side and blood would have been on the walls. However, I found all this very upsetting and it is not the way to go for me. That's comprehensive education for you, I suppose. See, you'd have been much better in that situation since you are more used to it due to your rowdy public house shenanigans. Uncle Hotboy


Uncle Hotboy. That I think is also a lie - you like violence as much as Silveste does. I think you have a certain fascination with biffing people that appeals to some dark side of you which is in conflict with the peace loving hippie aspect of your character.

Bear in mind the other night I did not actually hit anyone - it was just the threat of violence which resolved the situation. The threat of armageddon might actually be a good policy.

Beef! That sounds fung terrifying!! Thank god I'm a total coward and just want to cry when anything nasty seems round the corner! Could you not have just asked them to be quiet in a nice polite way?
Uncle Hotboy

Uncle Hotboy! Ended up on the stair last night at 2am confronting 3 irish students who live up the stairs because of all the noise they have been making. I ended up doing a Silveste with the biggest one and dangling him over the bannister and telling him he was going over (it was touch and go for a instant when I thought I could not lift him back and he was going to fall to his death). When the twat recovered he ran down the stairs to where his mates were hiding and shouted that he was going to SUE me.

So 3 southern irish 19 year old guys shite it from a middle aged scottish bloke wearing glasses - as Damien Harding said to Sean Magner "Scotland is the premier Keltic country - the Irish are just teapots".

It was funny because Lanky was there too trying to calm things down and at one point I held my hand out and said "boy! cupboard! weapons!- bring the nunchuks and the gladius!"

Quite disapointed in the Irish youth and their cowardice to be honest.

7 comments:

rob said...

How fortunate one of your clan wasn't living under us at Buccleuch the night we dragged the broken piano up four flights of stairs.

When the milking parlour chain takes off, what about branching out into other forms of release? A salon where latent psychopaths can lose it under controlled conditions. I'm sure Mingers could referee.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Ruffian on the Stair was a very good play by Joe Orton. And I hope you're watching out who your friends are! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

Isn't it the best solution to always make more noise than anyone else, in the stair, then you've got something to negotaite with?

MM III

Anonymous said...

Scotland obviously hasn't changed that much since I left. Maryhill ya bass!

Anonymous said...

Ah went tae a party oan Setturday night.
Ra Tongs wur therr an' they waantit tae fight,
so ah pullt ma blade oot as quick as a flash,
an' a shoutit "Young Donald, young Donald, ya bass."
Ra furst wan that came wis five foot foor.
Ah liftit ma boot an' he fell tae ra floor.
Ra cunt wis in agony, ra cunt wis in pain,
so ah liftit my boot and ah fuckt him again...

Hotboy said...

Doggy! I think you leaving Maryhill must have had some kind of effect on the bampot levels!

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! The solution is to put on your noise blockers and forget about it. Hotboy