Saturday 26 December 2009

Boxing Day

Saturday 4:07 p.m.
The flat has been empty last night and today. I started meditating at half ten this morning and I've sat twice. On the first one I thought it had improved again. Then I thought that it can't be improving every single day. Improving to become what? After the sittings, I did my shadow boxing routine since it's still baltic outside and then had a bliss bath. A wee bit of vase breathing while bathing is very nice indeed. I don't know if I've mentioned doing the vase breathing (only a little bit!) in the bath before. You can do it anywhere,I guess.

6:50 p.m. Bliss diary. Managed another meditation there with fantastic bliss and a great feeling sometimes of everything being open. So you're supposed to be opening some channel, but it may just keep opening for ever. Fabulous bliss, of course, but where's the heat? I might have to start getting serious about this juju if I don't get heat rising soon!

8:30 p.m. Bliss diary. Just finished the fourth sit of the day. Everything got better. I expect you have to put in about four hours before you can get this stuff to start working. Anyway, probably did about six hours today. On days like this you feel as if you are truly living the wonderful life!

00:32 a.m.
Doing some vase breathing whilst watching The Incredibles. That's what they do instead of investigating the bliss, watch teevee. Anyway, new sensations again. It's the time of night and after all the meditations. It works at night.

4 comments:

albert said...

Re "You can do it anywhere,I guess" - what is the most unusual place you've done it? Or even "it".

Hotboy said...

Albert? The most unusual place I've done it is on my head. Hope this helps. Hotboy

albert said...

I'm not trying that.

albert said...

But I did once do it on someone else's head, if that helps.