Friday 25 December 2009

Christmas Day





Boxing Day 00:36 a.m.
Last year I got a Christmas present of a mobile phone. I've loved taking photies with it since all the leaves fell off the trees. It makes you look at things, and freeze them in unexpected ways. I never get phonecalls on my mobile phone. I can't remember how to answer them anyway. It costs me about £10 a month to put photies on this blog. That can't be right. The world always takes the piss out of joes like moi because we can't really be arsed either way.

Bliss diary:
Due to the Christmas Sanity Basturns, I only meditated today for about an hour. Fung sake! But whilst sitting on Auntie Anla's carpet and watching the telly, the bliss arose. Just sitting there and it arose, twice. So it's okay for me. I only mentioned the bliss to the Unfortunate Ones twice as well.It is a shame for the Unfortunate Ones, but there is no point whatsoever in telling them about the bliss.

As I was walking home along the icy pavements of Morningside, I thought of St Teresa of Avila. She got swept up. You just get swept up. The bliss comes on so strong that you just get swept up. You have to get folk to hold you down. Be great that.

6 comments:

Marie Rex said...

I like your pictures. Especially the trees. Frozen moments are what pictures are. Fragments of time, held in place.

Was quiet and sunny here.

Hotboy said...

Marie! Quiet and sunny there, was it? It's positively tropical here at the moment! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

The second snap - does it show a white ball in a day-night match being skied?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! The second snap is of the bright side of the moon. You can book your after death place on the space ship on the dark side for only £10,000! Cheques made out to the Disbelieving Congregation, please. Getting to the second level for only £10,000! Nobody else can offer you this! Hotboy

albert said...

The first two photies are my faves.

If you get swept up, I'll gladly hold you down (not in the biblical sense).

Hotboy said...

Albert? You too light for that! You'd start floating as well and then where would we be? Hotboy