Friday 4 December 2009

No More Mr Nice Guy!

Friday 7:46 p.m.

Yes, he brought tobacco with him and me and the boy with the black spot had a wonderful time smoking dope for three hours just before teatime yesterday. Laughing so hard sometime we couldn't speak.

Well, it's not bloody good enough. That was my wonderful Thursday, the first possible one for three weeks, down the toilet. I did think the boy was wanting to meditate, but I don't think so now! The only one who wants to meditate is moi! So be it!

I've got stuff to do. Wonderful, amazing stuff. So I think I'll just go and start doing it. It may come back later and tell the spam robots about it. Useless talking to flatheids. Completely bloody useless.

4 comments:

rob said...

Sounds like you found a way of nurturing the guy despite yourself. I remember laughing uncontrollably once upon a time. I expect three hours' laughter would equate to days of blissing.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hotboy said...

Albert? I just like complaining! Hotboy

rob said...

It's hardly noticeable.