Sunday 13 December 2009

Heroic Jogging!




Sunday 4:28 p.m.
Instead of cutting back through Ravelstone Dykes today, the old, toothless one and I jogged on until we were in Cramond. Then we jogged back along the promenade there beside the estuary, and finally got home. I was out jogging for 1 hr 55 minutes. That's a good half hour longer than we've done on our Sunday runs recently.

Hotboy, how do you feel? Well, Jack, I think I'd like to go to hospital now.

The photies were taken en route. There's one of the Forth Road and Rail bridges, but they are obscured by fog.

10 p.m.
Bliss diary:
I did two hours today before getting ready for the run, but that took out the whole afternoon really. I started again at half five and finished at half nine, when the cannybliss yogurt kicked in. That four hours weren't continuous, so that's really only five hours today. But the last hour was something special. You seem more able to do the vase breathing in the evening somehow. To get the big hits, you hold the breath long enough so that you have to breath in quickly when it's expelled. This is not what a sensible person would tell you. I'm still not getting a lot of heat. When everything seems open anyway, and radiant white and blissful, and then you start raising the awareness step by step up the chakra symbols, when you get to the middle brain chakra, it is simply mindblowingly brilliant. I really need to get into three hour sitting sessions, with just maybe a wee break or two. You need to put in the time.

At times like tonight, I usually throw in a couple of naulis or more. That's when you suck everything up from your pelvic floor and it all seems to disappear inside your ribs. I don't know if you can do the whole caboodle sitting down, but you can get a bit. Don't think I've mentioned that before. You start the inbreath with more Ooomph. This might not be for sensible people either.

Sucking your guts up like this is a good way of invigorating your prostate apparently. This means that when the Prostate Milking (for the Discerning Gent) Parlours start springing up all over the shop, I'll hopefully be able to just walk on by.

5 comments:

Marie Rex said...

Wonderful pics. This morning the world stops at my seawall. The mist has taken over the rest of it.

I can hear the ferry but not see it.

Hotboy said...

Marie! Cold dark start to Monday! But the rains off. Hurrah!

rob said...

Only five hours' blissitude? Shame on you for skiving off to jog for 2 hours!

Seriously, it's as well you're bashing your system with poisons, otherwise you'd end up living longer than me. Some days, the thought of outliving you is all that's keeping me going.

PS the phone seems to have a dose of the old purple haze.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Smoking as I write!

rob said...

I can't guarantee to fly over for your funeral unless it coincides with a pension fund creditors' meeting. There's one next April if that's any help.