Thursday 10 December 2009

Even Mare Trees!






Thursday 4:05 p.m.
This is the kind of Thursday I'm supposed to have! Meditated for most of the morning and then I went for a wee walk through the Botanic Gardens on the way to the hut. That's the way to do it! It would be wonderful to get the whole Thursday, but one can't complain. This evening the old, toothless one and I will run up the five hills and I'm expecting the pizzaman with the Xmas and New Year supplies after that!

No nicotine today, so far anyway!

4 comments:

rob said...

There's something wrong with your camera. Every shot looks as if it's a pleasant place to live. Ask for your money back.

Hotboy said...

Albert? This is God's own country! The mobile phone wasn't my idea, but the photies don't lie. You can be crabbit anywhere! Hotboy

rob said...

Not if you use the bliss pills.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Are these the chemical cosh, emotional flatline, brain shrinking ones? Good! Send some over! Hotboy