Sunday 27 December 2009

Come Tumbling Down!

1:10 p.m. Bliss diary:
Just finished the first meditation of the day. It felt as if it had just continued developing from last night. Lovely feelings of warmth and bliss. I just got through all the preliminary rigmarole really, but the pauses in the parts of the meditation where you're really meditating on nothing were something else. So it's looking good for the rest of the day. This evening I've half agreed to go out to see a movie. I prefer foreign movies with subtitles so I can just close my eyes, but it's Sherlock Holmes tonight. Oh well.

1:42 a.m. Bliss diary:
I've hardly moved out of the house for the last two days. Social events were threatened and then didn't transpire. But I fell asleep on the couch for two sessions lasting three hours in the early evening. Odd. So I meditated during a movie in the living room and then came here about half twelve to have another go.

I was getting heat today, or warmth anyway. The boy says you can get all types of heat, arising in various ways. I reckon if I get developments in the heat department they will probably start with a kind of warm all over glowing. I guess you'd get in arising in the central channel if you could visualise it properly, but I can't.

I haven't been drinking much recently (nothing over the last two days), but my nicotine addiction is now well established. Head banging will commence shortly.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

I hope you wrap up when you go out. Is the snow knee-deep in Jockoland yet?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! The sun is splitting the trees here! Hotboy

albert said...

"Social events were threatened and then didn't transpire" - what a fortunate creature one is when that happens.

Marie Rex said...

Sorry to hear you are fighting the nicotine dragon again.

I actually learned to generate heat in biofeed back training when I was younger to help combat arthritis. I wonder if what your are doing is similar? I learned to channel it to specific areas of the body rather than just heat my whole self.

I never quite got the hang of doing it for my hands. Easier just to do dishes for them.

I need to get outside, but it is so cold here. I only go out to feed the birds.

Hotboy said...

Albert? It would be better to be in more control. Head for the Unheard ofs. Hotboy
Marie: I have no idea what any of the juju is about really. But I'm just back from a lovely walk to the Botties and the hut. Very cold. Pavements very treacherous. Hotboy

onan the bavarian said...

bavarians know all about control already, but I agree a little control could help you.