Monday 7 December 2009

New Moi!

Monday 10:05 p.m.
This stopping the encouragements to the unfortunate ones is working already. There are no f***heids anymore, just a lot of normals. Great!

So I sat down in the lobby tonight at seven o clock and as soon as my eyes closed, I seemed straight away into this wonderful white openness full of bliss. It doesn't often work as well as that, but it's doing that more and more. You're meditating away and it starts to open like a blossom and then you might not feel bothered to try to do anything with that. It seems to be all there already. The thoughtless voids of bliss. A wonderful way to feel! Of course, it changes.

5 comments:

Marie Rex said...

Normal is such a lovely flexible idea. You can lay it on anyone and then ignore them.

I don't talk much to other folks about my faith or practice. I figure we are all on our own path and it doesn't matter what works for me. Because as far as I am concerned, that is what I need to be responsible for.

Also people not throwing rocks at you is a good thing.

Hotboy said...

Marie! You're dead right about not talking to folk about practising! I've given it up from here on in. I'm just going to look dead smug in future! Hotboy

rob said...

What's the blog comment etiquette for "I was here but there's nothing to say"?

Hotboy said...

Albert? Lost for words of admiration would do since it cuts both ways, which you would appreciate! Hotboy

rob said...

Good point.