Saturday 19 December 2009

Let it Snow!




Saturday 5:30 p.m.
The first meditation session today lasted from half ten till just after two, with just one wee break for a dog pose and a head stand. That's the way to do it! I was going to go for a wee run, but there was a blizzard outside, so I did my shadow boxing routine in the full Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle. Really lethargic so it was. After the bliss bath, I meditated again and then went out for fags.

I got a Christmas card from Cloggieland today. Inside, squeezed down in silver foil, was a wee bit of wonderful black stuff. No sender given. I was going to take it down to the nearest police station, but they'd probably arrest me, so I've just had a wee smoke of it instead. Whoa! It aint soapbar! I've dedicated all of today's meditations to whoever send it and their family. It's Christmas after all!

If anyone else would like to send me a Christmas card like that ... Whoa! I think I could go for a wee lie down now.

3 comments:

rob said...

The rooftop one is absolutely brilliant for a tropical person like myself. What's the story? Did you get some tradesperson to go on the roof and take it for you?

rob said...

Just get some computer-literate person to photoshop a Santa stuck in one of the chimneys. A designer Xmas card. You'll clean up.

Don't forget the 10%.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I hadn't thought of getting Santa stuck in the chimney or any of that anal retentive stuff. Anyway, you folk in the tropics lack character due to everything being great all the time. Hotboy