Monday 14 December 2009

Monday Night

Monday 10:17 p.m.
Bliss diary:
Got up okay before six and the first meditation was very, very good. It went downhill after that since I had to work at the jobbie and ... then I feel asleep on the couch for TWO HOURS this evening. So got into the evening sessions late and the phone went ... then I settled down to watch Primates by David Attenborough. This was very good since the envelope thing developed during it and I could distinguish new stuff happening in there. My life in the meditations is good and going to get better. If I knew it could be anything like this, I would have started meditating sooner! Folk who can actually do this juju must feel ... well, be no comparison with the unfortunate ones really.

Missed the meditations with the nun due to being asleep. Monday evening isn't the best time for me to go out!

8 comments:

rob said...

Re Attenborough - have you had a series by another joe, I think it's called Journey Of Life?

Also, Man vs Wild? And before you tell me it's faked, like Don Juan, I don't care. It doesn't seem to bother the muslims, tims, etc. Whatever gets one off.

Hotboy said...

Albert? It's on at the same time! Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Albert? Man vs Wild? What can that be? If it's not faked, maybe it's wrestling. Men wrestling? Hmmm? I rest my case! Hotboy

rob said...

Here's some free help.

Re Man vs Wild - if only you knew how to google, you could find out what it's about.

Re the program simultaneous with Attaboy - get one of the kiddo's boy friends to set the video for you.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Some kid showed me an Ipod today. It's awful wee for reading off. Do you get an eye piece?

rob said...

I went to the optician and got a prescription for iPod reading glasses. True.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Was the eye test so you could find the Ipod? Then you need a magnifying glass, I suppose. Then a special case for that ... and so it goes on! Hotboy

rob said...

I am a special case.