Saturday 29 November 2008

The Beautiful Wonderful City!

Sunday 00:11 a.m.
I don't feel that the beautiful, wonderful city is mine, but the kiddo was born in this city. We walked from the castle today. There is a castle in the main street. I walked down bits of the city I'd never been in before. I have attention deficit disorder when it comes to remembering places, but the kiddo is spatially aware. There are barges in this city.

I think I've got to tell the kiddo about the bliss. Every time I see her I've got to remind her about the bliss. There is the bliss. So I told her about Saint Peter waiting at the pearly gates with a memory that only lasts as long as the next human being that comes up to him. He's like a goldfish in this respect, only remembering the last joe or josephine who came by. He's always really pleased to see another human being and he always says the same thing: He says: What did you think of the bliss? Of course, the flatheid knows nothing about the bliss and has never experienced it. Then he says: What did you think about getting out of your face on air? Wasn't that something? Of course, the flatheid, being a moron, does not know anything about getting out of his or her face on air? Dearie me! This is a far bigger disgrace than I am. This is like missing the whole point of being a human being.

Telling them about the bliss does not seem to have any effect on the flatheids. This is a great shame. Grief, sorrow, lamentations .... delusions, disappoints and despair ... suffering in this life! Fung that!

6 comments:

rob said...

I'm surprised she needed to be told about the bliss.

rob said...

PS - which part was the punchline?

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure people can be told about the bliss and then want it.

I think it is something you have to want, when you have grown enough to realize it exists and go looking for yourself.

Like anything there has to be a 'want to' factor inside the person.

Perhaps you should just not worry so much about the flatheids. Unless one asks for help. Let the others remain on the wheel until they learn enough to get off of it.

Hotboy said...

Marie: Wise words. Hotboy
Albert? I can't believe she doesn't meditate. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

So have they built a new castle in Princess Street? Is it as nice as the one on the rock?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Far nicer. Mad Ludwig. Hotboy