Sunday 9 November 2008

Diana from Belgium!

Sunday 10:03 p.m.
Diana from Belgium left me an email. She thought that maybe a lot of folk from abroad came to this bloggy, but that is not the case. The sensei lands from Arizona. I think my nephew comes from Finland. Onan the Bavarian lands here from New Caledonia. Someone appears to come from the Bongo Bongo. There is also someone from Spango (hello, to the yogini tim from Spango!), but apart from that, this is an exclusive bloggy, I think. I will not mention the occasion of sin.



I do not like hypocrisy. I am not any better than anybody else. I
behave much worse than most people. In fact, as I sit here on my fourth
pint of home brew, I'm as complete disgrace to thejuju.

So what the fung is going on, Jack? I think it must be grace, Hotboy.


What is grace, Jack? It might be something outside yourself giving you
a bit of a boost. This is not an explanation, but we don't really have
an explanation, do we, Jack? No, we don't have an explanation,Hotboy .
So you might as well call it grace, this something outside yourself,
this something which is overcoming your disgrace.

The
volitional impulse is to move. You have body and form, sense bases,
perceptions, mental formations which include volitional impulses,ideations, and conciousness
(es). I've moved a bit faster this weekend because I am impure. Or
because I like getting pissed, and taking drugs, etc., and this makes
you want something else, something stupid. Like drinking home brew.


Even although it was because of all the saints in heaven, the buddhas in the buddhalands, the spinning Sufis, the wonderful Sikh gurus, the millions and millions of hindu sadhus ... we, the spam robots, Hotboy, would like to hear about the bliss.

I cannot do justice to the bliss, Jack! It goes onward and upward. As moi continues the investigations, it's amazingness and wonderfulness increase exponentially. What can moi say about the bliss? It's like having three arms and two heads. Flatheids just don't get the bliss!

Previously, the Amazing Bloggy Church of the Bad Boy Blissheid segued effortlessly into the Disbelieving Congregation without having any members at all, apart from moi. As the sole representative and single exponent, I would like to welcome Onan the Bavarian into the fold. You are now a member whether you like it or not, Onan. There must be a karmic bonding somehow. I would not have started this bloggy if it had not been for you and Mingin'. Here come the bliss! Here comes the bliss!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grace is one of those ideas that made perfect sense to me and no sense at all.

As I understand Christian folks are all made ok, no matter what they do because of grace. They can't earn it, it is just a gift from their god.

But then they start putting conditions on it. Which to me is senseless. If it is grace and a gift, you can't lose it or earn it.

But then I'm an old Pagan. My gods believe only in service and that is what is expected of me all the time.

I'm reading a good book, though I'll admit it is hard going.

"White Sail" by Thinley Norbu

It is about working through the duel mind into recognizing the Buddhaself.

Getting my head around the idea is an interesting challenge.

Hotboy said...

Marie: I don't understand grace at all, but I think the Tibetans must have something awful like it with these empowerments. They don't believe in a creator God, so I just don't get it. It would be nice to be able to explain what is happening to me, but I can't. Sounds like a good book though! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

Who'd want to be a member of any church that would have me?

Maybe there's associate membership, where you embrace the techniques but without the jargon.

Monday morning I woke before the alarm, so I had 20 minutes to spend on the focussed breathing. Well 20 minutes later I hadn't managed to concentrate on a single breath. I'm realising there's some times are easier than others. Tai chi can be different every time too.

Hotboy said...

Albert? If you count your breaths and go back to one every time you have a thought, it's supposed to take you 18 months to get to two. Rome wasn't built in a daydream. Hope this helps. Hotboy