Saturday 15 November 2008

The Next Day!

12:20 p.m.
I just finished my fabulous morning in the lobby! What a fortunate, fortunate creature I am!

Last night I ended up having LESS homebrew than usual and it looks like no one is coming out to play this evening. Brian Wilson is still on dialysis after the last time he went out drinking with me and I suspect Ion might be in the Borders doing good works. Oh well! I'll try for sober and straight this evening then.

I realised this morning that I'm getting far less visions of the old ultra violence these days. More erotic preoccupations perhaps, but humping has got to be better than thumping, eh, Jack? Just remember, Hotboy, that even in this degenerate age, it is possible to be cool!

I'm off to the hut apres luncho!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

Did you con any old biddies out of their electricity meter money today?

MM III

Anonymous said...

I say!

I seem to be lost in the blogosphere. Can anyone suggest some nice blogs to visit?

Actually, I think I'll post the above into some random blogs and watch the hit rate.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Why is this coming out like this. Buggeration! Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I mean the font is funged on the box, but it comes out normal later. Bugger! Buggeration! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say Hotters!

I've found the solution.

MM III

Anonymous said...

I say!

Darn it! Where did it go?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! That might be regarded as too much information. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

I seem to be lost in the blogosphere. Can anyone suggest some nice blogs to visit?

MM III

Anonymous said...

I say!

Gosh - what a coincidence - I've been clicking on 'Next Blog' for an hour now, and I've ended up back here again. Rob McJ was right - everything evens up in the end.

Anyway - about the solution - one part gin, two parts tonic. Add a bit of lemon. There you have it.

You heard it here first.

MM III

Anonymous said...

I say! Very helpful comments.