Tuesday 25 November 2008

Reminders!

Tuesday 22:52 p.m.
When I wakened up on Monday morning, it was far too wet and dark and cold outside. So I had to have a day off. Too many people. Just an awful lot of people, and when I saw that it was dangerous to go out in the cold and dark and wet, I knew there would be no people around in the lobby that day. Hurrah. Let's do the bliss. A whole day with nobody there, but only investigations of the bliss to deal with. What a fortunate creature, I am, I am. What a fortunate creature I am!

I think I may be falling into different bits. I think this may be of interest to the Alien Creatures From Outer Space. I should try to do a serious post next time about the different bits I may be falling into. Hmmm?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

seƱor hotboyi
i am extremely interested in thed ifferentb its if you´d care to elaborate?l
loveandpeacexxx

Hotboy said...

Michelle: I'll have to try and remember what the bits are then! Hotboy

rob said...

Not sure I understand how the danger outside means the lobby will be deserted. Hereabouts, the lobby would be packed with people staying warm and dry. It balances up.

Hotboy said...

Albert? What?! Hotboy