Thursday 13 November 2008

The Tipping Point?

Thursday 11:24 a.m.
Once you sit down and become so quickly enveloped by the bliss, it's as if you didn't have a drink the night before at all. This is in itself a wonderment.

Then, with the first breath, I realised that everything had leapt forward once more. I felt as if I had burnt my boats. I had crossed the Rubicon. This is the buddha in one lifetime juju.

Since the foundations were never properly established, Hotboy, do you not fear that you will crash and burn? Jack, my catholic confirmation name, which I picked myself, is Peter because of: Thou art Peter. And upon this rock I will build my church. The lama gave me my Tibetan buddhist name, Karma Dorje. I am Indestructible. No doubt there will be problems and obstacles. I know that good and bad things can happen, but you've just got to march on and let go.

I'm dedicating the merit just now to P.K, F's sister, L's dad and Peter Ballox. Let the I become the I and I. The I and I will see you through. May all sentient beings be happy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey señorhotboy
still lovin rablissblog and amazed at your consistency!been reading about the crazy wisdom guy who first came to samye ling, at first i thought that´s a windup when i read he crashed into a joke shop on dumfries high street what a funny old world eh
i will be in timland over the festives...what about you?
loveandpeacexxx
p.s. i´ve tried to post various times but it won´t let me, see if this one goes...

Hotboy said...

Anon: Michele? Never heard about the boy crashing into the joke shop before! Was he pissed? I'll be stuck in the lonely financial zone for the forseeable so will be in Auld Reekie throughout! Nice to hear from you again! Hotboy

rob said...

Blissheidism as hangover cure! Now I understand. Find a way to market that, and clean up.