Saturday 22 November 2008

Yins

Saturday 8:40 p.m.
Apart from a big yin and a wee yin calling round with resupplyings, I've just been meditating today so far.

What wonderous meditations! What oceans of bliss to surf on! It's always the same with this juju. Every time you seem to be encountering obstacles, you just keep meditating and it soon sorts itself out! What amazing effects I've been getting from the symbol in the middle of the brain! Bloomings of bliss! The meditations are getting better and better so fast just now.

"I'm leaving on a jet plane! Don't know when I'll be back again!"

One of the best things about being a dad was when the kiddo (about 12years old) watched Armageddon and said: Bruce Willis is just like my dad. No, I'm not making it up, Jack!

00:42 a.m.
I meditated on up to about half eleven. What meditations! You go from being the joe, to becoming dead and then try to arise as the light being. Lift the awareness up the chakras and leave at the brain one. This is a mega blissful ride. Then get rid of the light being and just be there in the bliss. This is an attempt to meditate without an object. When you lose attention, you can go back to visualising the channels and bring the awareness up again with the vase breathing. This feels absolutely fantastic. It's easy to meditate all evening with this going on.

Did your cunning plan work then, Hotboy? I think so, Jack. If I'd had someone to ask about this .... I might be having to work this juju out myself a wee bit. If you were with like minded others, you wouldn't be prone to these mistakes in technique so much. I'll just have to be weird on my own, Jack.

Going to bed sober, if not quite straight. Hurrah!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

There are many similarities between Hotboy and Bruce Willis, as can be seen (for those with broadband) here.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Well, that's us still with the valves counted out! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

Incestuous gymnastic sexual shenanigans and wild partying.

Keep it coming, Hotters.

MM IIII

Currently Alec McClochendichter said...

More Richard Gere than Bruce Willis now. Dearie me! But still with Bruce's haircut.

Currently Alec McClochendichter said...

Uncanny resemblance, apart from the swearing.

Hotboy said...

Mingin and the Woof: What care I for all of this? Now I emanate as Clark Gable. Hotboy p.s. Now that I don't drink at all ... is there any body in bloggyland who blogs sober. I never noticed before. Hotboy