Tuesday 11 November 2008

Girls just want to have fun!

Tuesday 9:18 p.m.
A few years ago I sent an email to sixth year saying I would teach them to box if they wanted to. I had an immediate response and looked out the glass box at a very nice girl smiling shyly over at me from the computer suite. The response was: I would love to box with you, Mr Hotboy.

I got two messages today from a disguised email account. One said: hold me. The other one said: you make me feel all warm inside.

What chance would you have if you were unattached and working as a young teacher in a heathen school? Or, as the headmaster was reported to have told the probationer: If you don't stop smoking dope and screwing schoolgirls, Mr Peabody, I don't see much future for you in this profession.

But what did you reply today, Hotboy? Did you ask to meet her round the back of the bike shed? No, Jack, I maintained a noble silence. Even in this degenerate age, Jack, it is possible to be cool.

Maybe I could buy an old banger, Jack. That would be one old banger keeping somebody all warm inside another old banger, Hotboy. Dearie me. They'd get you the jail, so they would.

5 comments:

ion said...

It amuses me me no end that you believe the heathen schools might be different. Worse or better? Absolutely no good advice for you. Take a cold shower? Shag 'em senseless? What do I know!

Anonymous said...

I say! Is everyone gone bavarian? I'm reading this at work, and I'm surprised the filters didn't kick in.

PS - I wanted to get fit, and someone suggested shadow boxing, but Hank Marvin gave me a right doing.

You've probably heard that one before.

PPS The synchronicity is at it again. Last night Cyndi Lauper ("Girls just want to have fun") was on the TV here.

Hotboy said...

Ion: At least, I escape on a Wednesday. Even as it arises in mind, abides in mind, and declines in mind, a cold shower is the best option, but I'm not sure who for? Hotboy
Albert? Is that you? That might have been a joke. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

16 year old girls are not to be trusted. Believe me, a very long time ago I was one.

Hormonal women are dangerous at the best of times. Teen girls think nothing of working to seduce someone who could end up in jail and laugh about it among their friends.

I went to an all girl school. In groups, girls are much more trouble than boys. Boys break things and beat each other up. Girls plot mischief you can't even imagine.

My auld grans advice to my brother comes to mind. "Keep your zipper up and your pecker down."

Hotboy said...

Marie: Your auld gran's advice seems sound to me! Hotboy