Wednesday 12 November 2008

Heart of Darkness.

Wednesday 9:34 p.m.
I've been going to bed sober and straight for five nights out of the last ten. This is not my fault, Jack. The pizzaman soapbar delivery service is still on the blink. Actually, I haven't had any soapbar for over a month now. Just a wee present from Cloggieland and one from Ionetics.

The Domestic Bliss is out this evening and I've just finished a four hour sitting session in the lobby. Now, I'm going to hit the beer barrel because I do not have to go to the jobbie tomorrow. Hurrah! I am also a bit tired since I was sitting up in bed meditating till two in the morning.

It's just struck me that the best looking schoolgirls are Africans. They don't draw penises on the tables or send you lascivious emails either. Very upright, nice kids. A very beautiful girl from Malawi asked me to show her how to do Tai Chi the other day. Hmmm? It's great life if you don't weaken, so it is. Anyway, the next few days should be something else!

5 comments:

ion said...

Dom Bliss and I met coincidentally at the Big Wan's school tonight! She early for an evening class, me exiting another consultation about the BG's academic failings. I wasn't at my best.

All the spare cannybliss's going to the Ballox at the moment; his need is greater although he is less deserving. That's another story...

Hotboy said...

Ion: She never said. She's learning the accordion. I wasn't at my best when she came home tonight, but only one pint in. I'm still trying to breath in and out for the Ballox and I suppose I will be till the Spring. Be better if I had a photie, but probably only for me. I cannot imagine anyone less deserving than moi. Fung sea of suffering out there. Basturns, so it is! What you are doing is fantastic though. Hotboy p.s. Spoke to someone today who's parents (single child) had high aspirations for them, but she couldn't do maths or science, so couldn't be a doctor. I used to know a guy whose parents were double firsts in maths and physics from Cambridge. I wouldn't even have went to school! Teach the big wan about non-self and emptiness. All the rest is shite anyway. But that's only my opinion.

rob said...

Doctor Bob says the post title is a subconscious memory of going to see Apocalypse Now.

hotters and ion - re another post, I think a more complimentary title than "mrs hotboy" is hotgirl. Hope that helps.

rob said...

Did you show the Malawian girl Golden Cockerel Stands On One Leg? You'll get the sack if you keep it up.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Is that you? I'm keeping away from the lot of them! Left Grasp Bird's Tail? I don't think so! Hotboy