Wednesday 12 November 2008

Humping the Nun!

Thursday 00:14 p.m.
Onto the fourth pint from the barrel. This is a strong brew, but I can still type.

Me and the nun; who's been sent from the Samye Ling to get these Edinburgh joes and josephines organised. I am not a good candidate for joining in with anyone. But on Monday, I'm the only joe who shows up. There is the nun. She sings the lineage prayer juju and I try also. Then I get up and shut off the light. There is a wee back light and the tiny flame on the shrine I'm sitting right in front of.

Not many folk are smarter than moi. Some are. Some who come to this bloggy are, but this is an exclusive bloggy. There is a difference between having natural talent and trying and trying to accomplish stuff. Effort.

The nun has done the effort thing. The three year retreat. The more than that when she wasn't in such formal times. I'm sure.

The hours I spent tonight in the lobby weren't all full of bliss. Sometimes hard pounding. The three year retreat stuff isn't all about the bliss.

Would you like to hump the nun then, Hotboy?

I read once that you could tell the cats who had it from the cats who hadn't ... that is, the one who had emerged into the deity stuff ... because they didn't pick the pretty nuns to proposition for the kamamudra stuff. Like, you're having sex with a deity. It doesn't matter what they really look like.

This nun is a tough bitch. She does not emit any sexually attractive features at all. If you're able to see someone as a deity and they sit astride you ... well, it's all compassion from their side, isn't it, Jack? Well, it's got to be, Hotboy.

After these decades of monogamy, and the being an object of desire for the schoolgirls, are you going to proposition the nun next Monday, Hotboy? I'll try my best, Jack. Crawl over to me, babes. I won't move a muscle, except the obvious one. Allah Akbar! Lets make this sacramental!

So what does this all mean, Hotboy? Well, Jack, it means my head is done in. I'm dead old and I want to hump nuns? Old nuns as well! What is going on here? Even in this degenerate age, it is possible to be cool, even if you would like to bang someone's brains out, Hotboy.

There is no need to be celibate. We aren't catholics, Jack. If she asks me, I will find the duck tape and the blindfolds and the other restraints, and surrender!

8:22 a.m.
I wakened up this morning with that familiarly uneasy feeling, wondering what I'd written here when I was pissed last night. Hmmm? Anyway, I don't like editing these posts out. They tell you something. They certainly do. I've got a whole day of meditations in front of me anyway. What a fortunate creature!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me thinks that this shows just how alcohol takes mindfulness down for the count.

But then I'm tee-total now. I wasn't always.

I used to drink tequila. However it tends to make me mean. Really mean. I decked a guy in a bar one night. I'll admit it was a lucky punch and he had a glass jaw. But it got my attention as well.

I've never understood why something as normal as sex gets so much emotional baggage attached to it. If you and your partner are of legal age, consenting and not hurting anyone else, there should be no problem.

I miss the 'Flower Child' days before AIDS. I think I'm getting old.

Hotboy said...

Marie: Remind me not to get into a fight with you! I've never hit anyone since I grew up, apart from in boxing rings! I would have liked seeing the guy getting decked though ... through the window! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

Just don't give me any tequila and you'll be safe enough. *grin*

It really was a lucky punch. I couldn't do it again if my life depended on it.

Besides violence plants seeds in my life I don't want. Best to leave them to wither.

The nicest thing about being an old lady is I can see pretty clearly that change has to come to me and I am the only one who can change myself. It isn't my job to change anyone else.

rob said...

There's just too much sex and violence here. I find an added benefit of wearing a mouthguard in bed is protection from surprise attacks by crazed pugilists trying to knock one's teeth out. Either that, or they have to punch extra hard.

Hotboy said...

Albert? This mouthguard thing ... dearie me! Hotboy