Monday 15 December 2008

The Vase Breathing News!

Monday 3:09 p.m.
I knew the bliss had jumped the gate and raced off over the hill again last night. I was doing some vase breathing in the kitchen. The after-effect of the outbreath were just so bloody amazing! Felt quite transcended, I did. Lots of heat and fire, but it was as if something new had been added to and changed the wonderful symphony of sensations already present when the vase breathing is at its best. It just carried on this morning and today. Let's hope I get a chance to practise tonight!

In under an hour this afternoon, I think I've worked out a plotline for The Revenge of the Traffic Wardens. It's quite promising. Lot of blind trails, deception and treachery!

I was so impressed by the Cormac McCarthy book I'm going to read another one called All the Pretty Horses.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

I knew that changing your mantra to "Badibanga from Kananga in Katanga" would do the trick.

It always helps.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Badibanga from Kananga in Katanga ... well, we would be so lucky! Hotboy

rob said...

How fortunate you must be if they still make Caramac.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I remember Caramac well! Hotboy