Wednesday 10 December 2008

Post-Disease!

Wednesday 10:23 p.m.
Whilst the Mr Hyde grumbled with the disease, Dr Jekyll developed apace. I wonder if the juju would just go on maturing if I did nothing else.

Then how would you notice it, Hotboy? Well, if you weren't meditating, you might feel it massaging about inside your body as you sat typing, for instance. Whatever that is, that wriggling thingy. It's easily imagined as a snake thing. It massages you're upper body. I wonder what it is.

It could be called Chi or kundalini or prana maybe, but I wonder what it is.

It seems if you gather all this chi up to the top of your head, you can then hit yourself over the top of your head with an iron bar, and smile, so I don't see how the wriggly thing can be chi.

Why don't martial artists ever talk about the bliss? Don't they meditate a lot?

Although I do not understand anything, I am more than prepared to soldier on. The great juju of jujus has filled my life with wonder and joy and hope. Not to mention surfing the oceans of bliss. And as soon as the disease cleared, I knew it had somehow moved on again.

A bath with bliss is one of the most wonderful things! Since I cannot really describe the bliss and you probably being a flatheid will never experience the bliss, it is well nigh impossible for you to grasp even a very small part of the totality of wonderfulness which is the bath with bliss. Don the Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle and lose a few pounds of sweat beforehand ... nothing like it. When I realised once that the bliss would come on while I lay in the bath, well, I knew I was on a winner!

I think I'd like to be in a place where you sat in a balmy climate under trees, meditatiing all day, eating fruit and salads with chips, and mayonnaise. Maybe you have to suck on a chillum now and again (Boom, Shiva!) just to get into the spirit of the thing. But everyone around you is meditating all the time and everybody knows about the bliss and there are no flatheids anywhere. Shame about the amoebic dysentery, Jack. Fung shame, so it is, Hotboy.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Have you read A Cave in the Snow by Tenzin Palmo? She says some wonderfully interesting things about ra bliss with the disease. Worth a read most def!

Hotboy said...

Heather: Maybe not. Did read the book about 12 years in a cave ... is this the same woman? Which snow blower would you recommend? Hotboy

rob said...

Excess Ching.

PS is it wise to bathe with dysentery?