Monday 1 December 2008

Another disease!

Tuesday 8:27 p.m.
When you've stopped meditating, you're back into having a disease again; with the coughings and snufflings and shiverings. The disease will effect the meditations alright, but if it's not too bad, or is just coming on, then you can almost get away from the disease for a short while. And rest in the bliss. It's just like the magic bliss mild hangover cure. If you can get into the bliss, there isn't any hangover in there, or disease. And tonight I tried to put some heat into the part of my chest which should soon be the site of the searing wracking cough, and I think that worked. Well, it got hotter there. The disease won't give a shit.

Due to being diseased and off work a week ago, I can't get another disease so soon, so I will be at my post tomorrow.

2 comments:

rob said...

Also, going off sick would send the wrong signals to the 6th years. You've done nothing to be ashamed of.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I've done plenty of things to be ashamed of! HOtboy