Monday 22 December 2008

Approach to Xmas

Monday 12:28 p.m.
I was surprised I never got a bit further yesterday, but I didn't do any beers or fags last night. Putting any mind altering stuff into an undisciplined mind can't help. Purification is the name of the game! It's as if it was all piled up and waiting to go first thing this morning.

Fabulous meditations today. You know there's heat in there now alright.Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous!

I can't remember feeling as good as this in the run up to Christmas before. Then again, apart from family members, I haven't seen a flatheid since last Wednesday. Peace and quiet with moderate purifications ... well, it's all got to help, Jack.

There's nobody on the jobbie except me and the janny and someone in the office, but the janny wants me out at quarter to two. What a fortunate creature I am, I am! What a fortunate creature I am!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are having a series of good sessions.

I managed a sitting meditation in front of the fire at the Solstice.

I've been moving furniture, which is something I do because I like change.

Hotboy said...

Marie: Without toabacco and beer for four days! So the meditations are correspondingly brilliant! And still getting better! At work just now, but going home! Hotboy p.s. If you can't sit, you can't bliss!

Anonymous said...

I disagree. I think I can just as blissed doing walking meditations.

Sitting for very long makes my bones hurt. I don't think pain makes it possible to relax into the bliss.

Hotboy said...

Marie: If you can get into ra bliss through walking meditations ... well done! I can't imagine how, but that doesn't mean you can't do it. Hotboy

rob said...

Dearie dearie me. The fagheids just don't get the health thing.

Hotboy said...

Albert? A terrible addiction! Hotboy