Sunday 14 December 2008

The Food Store!

Sunday 3:32 p.m.
Whilst dripping in the full Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle ...

I haven't been doing much in the line of physical jerks recently due to the disease. And I had on my grumpy face today, probably due to the nicotine dragon making a reappearance, but to help compensate I've just finished trashing myself prior to collapsing in the bath. Did 20 of Mr Iyengar's yogic jumpings, ten minutes skipping, and six three minute rounds of shadow boxing. You feel the repercussions in about an hour. About then, I'll be hardly able to move!

I've been eating the magic soup since the start of August. I'm still eating it. Today I brought back a bag of tatties from the allotment. There are about two hundred tatties left up there yet and I have enough cabbage in the freezer, and onions, to make the magic soup into the New Year. This is far better than usual. Hurrah!

I brought a wee Christmas tree down from the allotment as well. And I'd like everyone to know that I'm really looking forward to Christmas and the Santy Christmas basturns are NOT going to get on my wick this year!

Off to the bath! I'm saving the cannybliss yogurt for later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The potato people of New South Caledonia make their own vodka at home. Have you tried that yet?

And if tobacco grows in Scotland, that would also help with the crop rotation.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Is that you? I've got enough problems with the beer! Thank god tobacco doesn't grow in Scotland! Hotboy