Tuesday 16 December 2008

The Best of Possible Worlds!

Dearie me, 00:25 a.m.
A couple of days ago I told myself that what was happening to me through the great vajrayana, the juju of jujus, was the best thing that could ever possibly happen to anyone, anywhere, at any time.

But things change, and you have to go to the jobbie, and why oh why does it have to be like this .. the grief, sorrow, lamentations ... delusions, disappointment and despair ... suffering in this life!?

I have not had any tobacco this evening. I spit in the eye of the nicotine dragon and hope for better, more purified, times.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the trick is to learn to be happy even with the nonsense of 'real life'.

Good luck against the dragon.

Hotboy said...

Marie: No tobacco since Sunday! My jobbie could be very boring if I wasn't me! Hotboy p.s. I can't be 'me' all the time!

Anonymous said...

Well I've always found keeping a spare personality handy is good. Especially when the one I'm using goes flat (or stupid).

Anonymous said...

THIS WAS MOST AMUSING HOTTERS.

Anonymous said...

hotheid - you could publish this sort of thing especially if you change your name to hotboy s thompson.

Have you read Kingdom Of Fear? It's a cheap penguin now, ask Santa for it or buy it out of your pocket money.