Sunday 19 October 2008

The wonderful boozingness|!

Monday 1:07 a.m.

I was all day in the pub! Hurrah! Fantastic company! Made a friend today! How often can you say that, Jack?

IPA. Thank you for the brewers of that!

Also, the wonderful person made me think I could write, at least one time before I had to give it up for the juju of jujus, the great vajrayana. So I'd like to rehearse my acceptance speech when I have to stand there in my dickie bow regalia. Here it is then:

Maybe I should save this for some other, more sober, time.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suppose it depends on if you plan to make that speech just as potted.

Then it wouldn't matter when you wrote it. *grin*

Hotboy said...

Marie: Never again! Thought I had a brain tumour when I wakened up this morning. Never, never again! Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Soberbo? I've many happy memories of Portugal! Thanks for leaving a comment. Hug back! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

Is Soberbo a distant relation of Sir Garfield Sobers? Now then, Sobers could bat, bowl (slow or medium fast), field, and captain. A definite all-rounder was Gary.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Sober. You're right. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

Excellent speech.