Wednesday 29 October 2008

Wednesday Afternoon

Wednesday 3:50 p.m.
As I walked out from my jobbie this Wednesday at noon, I was hardly wound up at all, and could see before me just wonderful, wonderful opportunities over the next few days to investigate the bliss. I have to go out for a meal on Saturday night, but, apart from that, I have no appointments with any flatheids other than family members.

This is a fantastic time in my life, Jack! Who knows how far the juju may advance before I have to go back to the jobbie on Monday? But it will advance, Jack. It always seems to.

It's a shame you can't describe the bliss to the flatheids, Hotboy. So it is, Jack, but it wouldn't make any difference anyway. The flatheids are just too dumb to meditate and will have to make do with the .... grief, sorrow, lamentations ... suffering in this life! To hell with that for a game of soldiers. I'm off to the hut!

6 comments:

onan the bavarian said...

This could almost have been cobbled from a combo of Laurie Lee and one of your old posts. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Another week of the same old bliss - if more people did that, the world would etc.

Hotboy said...

Onan? Well spotted! As I walked out on Midsummer Morning. Nice. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

Now I thought you were going to call them UFO's?

I'm glad you are having a good week.

Hotboy said...

Marie: You're quite right! I'll have to try and be nicer!! Hotboy

rob said...

Let us know when you start.

Hotboy said...

Onan: I'm only going to be nice to flatheids I don't know. The ones I know are a total disgrace and deserve all the abuse I can throw at them! Hotboy p.s. It is not compassionate to say that it is okay to be a flatheid. It's not okay to be a moron when you don't have to be one! Hope this helps.