Saturday 25 October 2008

New post.

Sunday 1:40 a.m.
I've been trying hard today, now that I've got a chance. I've watched two candles burn down. You're not supposed to be lonely in your cave. You have a yidam and, I think, a dakini. I love you too, babes!

As usual, this is from the Glenn Mullin translations.


The consort Bhagavati Vajra Varahi is gazing intently at you, the Bhagavan. Her body is naked and red in colour. She has one face, three eyes, and two arms. Part of her hair is fixed in a knot on top of her head and the remainder falls loosely down over her shoulders. Her right arm is wrapped around your neck and holds a skull cap filled with the four maras and other evil forces. Her left hand holds a curved knife and shows a threatening mudra to all harmful beings of the ten directions. She blazes with a fire like that at the end of time and her two legs are wrapped round your waist in order to pull you into a sexual embrace with her. Her essence is great compassion manifest in the nature of supreme bliss. She is adorned with the five seals, has a crown of five dried human skulls, and wears a belt of fifty dried human skulls.....

I love you too, babes!

Of course, I can't do that either. But I did get a little kiss. I'll sit up tonight till I fall over.

2 comments:

onan the bavarian said...

At last, an X-certificate post. Just add some photos next time and you've got an HNT. This is definite progress!

Hotboy said...

Onan? Fierce! She's so fierce! Feirce? No, fierce. I think this is feminism before it's time! Maybe not so phallocentric as it looks, this juju! Hotboy