Monday 27 October 2008

In The Post

Monday 20:47 p.m.
'The enjoyment is not the problem, the problem is the attachment'. Tilopa.

And so, ladies and gentlemen, from the Lebanon, I reckons, via Cloggieland, if the postmark be right (nothing was written inside the envelope),came a wee bit of something wonderful.

'Don't Bogart that joint, my friend, pass it over to me.' Canny remember who sang that. I might have ten minutes ago. I love getting stoned. I just love it.

I tried to do some of this Tonglen today which involves sucking lots of air in and blowing it out. Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss! Straight connection between the breath and the bliss. No messing. It's creeping all over my back and deliciously up neck and round about my jaw just by sitting here. It's really quite nice, so it is! I'm on a bit of a roll here, Jack. It's really not believable what you get from staring at candles for most of a couple of days. And no rat piss home brew for me tonight. Hurrah!

6 comments:

rob said...

Someone American, poss the band or the byrds? Dreadful as music, but doubtless better if you're stoned.

Remember you used to watch people getting stoned on dopeless joints? Maybe the bliss works in the same sort of way, sucking on thin air.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Is that you? You don't have to worry about the bliss since you don't meditate and so will never experience it. There might be more stuff in thin air than you think. Hotboy

onan the bavarian said...

Indeed the placebo effect is everywhere, even in bliss pills thank goodness.

Hotboy said...

Onan? I think you should send the bliss pills to moi! I'm sure I would enjoy them. Always did have a soft spot for tranks and minor downers. Taking them for being diseased it silly though. Then they're definitely not going to work. Just send the plane tickets and I'll be able to fully explain this. Also, ask Dr Bob about my problems with having so much bliss when no one else knows what I'm talking about. Hope this helps. Hotboy

rob said...

I fear not even the doc would know what you're talking about.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Fancy not knowing about ra bliss! What have you done with your life? Dearie me! Hotboy