Thursday 30 October 2008

The Thursday!

Thursday 9:50 a.m.
I found an email from my secret agent just then, and a little flutter of excitement arose. I try not to bother him with inquiries. Some day I might get a nice email from him about getting help out of the lonely financial zone. This email was about him changing telephone numbers. You can't have everything, Jack. Yes, you can, Hotboy. Yes, you can!

Sitting up in bed this morning, I started in on this Tonglen malarkey and realised that every time I take a deep breath when I'm sitting, I fill up with bliss. What a fortunate creature I am, I am! What a fortunate creature I am!

The weather is quite filthy and horrible just now. Not in the lobby it isn't!

5 comments:

rob said...

On holidays on Skye I used to drink Tonglen straight from the distillery. It certainly helped with the overtaking on single track roads.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I didn't know you had holidays on Skye. So did I, about four times. I used to drink Guinness! Hotboy

rob said...

I went there a few times with Mary Hopkin, my main recollection (besides the scenery and weather) is of drinking whisky at the wheel. Lovely place.

Hotboy said...

Albert? At the wheel? I don't drink whisky because it drives you mad. How did you get on? Did you have an anal repression little drink, or did you throw away the cap, and do it. I rest my case. Send all your drugs to moi! I'll just do them. No questions asked! Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Albert? Weren't you just unlucky? Hotboy