Tuesday 28 April 2009

A Wonderful Dream!



Tuesday

I wakened up lying on the table face down and some dust was irritating my nose, so I looks round and can see the wall above the fireplace starting to move and crumble. There's something in there, in the chimney maybe. The wall continues to fall apart and there's definitely something trying to get out from behind the wall. I go over to the fireplace and I take out my mobile phone so I can take a picture. There's a big red dragon in there and smoke is coming out from what's left of the wall as I set the phone to camera and press. It says "Capture".

I captured the Nicotine Dragon inside my mobile phone and could look at it on the screen there. Then I pulled it out the back and by then it was well shrunk and kind of floppy and knackered. I was so pleased. I held it out and showed it around to everyone.

After that, you could see the most amazing things on the mobile phone screen. Fantastic things in brilliant detail as the mobile phone itself transformed and changed shape again and again. I was in a kind of restaurant/shop and I was going about showing these wonders to one and all. So happy! Then my hand was on fire, flames coming out of the palms and fingertips, but never burning me. I showed this to some joe and he tried to get away since he was scared. I followed him and scolded him for running away instead of helping me, but I was laughing and having such a great time. I realised that soon I would be able to control the fire element. I looked at my burning hand and thought how wonderful, completely wonderful this was.

Then, in the distance I could hear the alarm and realised I was dreaming and felt so disappointed. I was only dreaming, I thought. But it was a wonderful, wonderful dream. I don't remember ever feeling so good in a dream. Fabulously vivid as well!

What does that mean, Hotboy? It means I'm back, Jack! I'm back!

6 comments:

Marie Rex said...

Welcome back

Hotboy said...

Marie! Nobody died! Nobody got strangled! Nobody got shouted at! Happy days are here again! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

"some dust was irritating my nose" - that would be just business as usual for a druggie's hooter! How fortunate you're not a druggie.

doc bob said...

I seem to remember this isn't the first dream you've posted where you're chasing some poor chap, no doubt an innocent bourgeois.

Hotboy said...

Albert? The dust was coming from the dragon knocking the wall down! Usually, I'm the one getting chased!! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

I think it was a geko. Quite common to confuse them with the nicotine dragon.

MM III