Thursday 30 April 2009

Allotment shot 10?



Thursday 10:36 a.m.
I've just deleted the drunken ravings from last night.

If you deleted all the drunken ravings, Hotboy, you wouldn't have any bloggy left!

As you can see from this week's allotment photie, it was very dark and cloudy around 4 p.m. yesterday. The blossoms are growing outside the hut. Does anyone know what they are?

I don't have to go to work till Tuesday. Hurrah! That's five days straight. What an amount of progress I could make in that time, but I do not have the time to myself. By the way things are looking just now, I won't have a day to myself till Monday.

A dead rat! Ah, what company that would be! (Sam the Man)

You're caught in vicious circle, surrounded by your so-called friends. The inimitable Lou.

If you can't help me, get out of my way! John Wayne

Dearie me. Anyway, I've to a few hours before I'm going to visit our friend in hospital. Then this evening is all mine!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

I think it's a Protea rupestris.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Well, Mingin'!, done! Could have fooled me! Are you making this up? Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

With all this meditation, how good is your short-term? That's an interesting article about the Dalai Lama.

"What if these people have an incredibly dense representation of three-dimensional space," he says. "That's pretty amazing." - that would explain quite a lot.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! That is very interesting! Yon article. Does it mean anything? Hotboy

rob said...

The title's question mark suggests you're having trouble counting into double figures. If your cannybliss boat has come in, how fortunate you must be.