Saturday 11 April 2009

Saturday 11:04 p.m.

The Dakini surfed down a sunbeam and showed up in the kitchen not looking all that pleased with me. She said: How many oceans of tears do you want to shed, Hotboy, before you find a middle way between what is agreeable and what is disagreeable?

Sometimes we should be filled with shame and embarrassment. The dakinis dance about, but they are also full of wisdom, which is a total bummer.

I have to say, Dakini, that in all the aeons of time in which we have conversed, you and I, that the tears I have wept through not finding the middle way between what is agreeable and what is disagreeable would fill a great many oceans, but have you got any bob hope with you?

And, verily, Hotboy, I do have the bob hope with me and enough so that you can plan your future between the agreeable and the disagreeable. Verily, if you smoke this ounce with tobacco, you will go to hell!

Do you mean that I might get a bit of a bad cough?

No, hell. Mostly disagreeable. Not much which could be said to be agreeable.

Hmmm? Had to have a bit of a think about that one.

Poisonous came over to discuss this with me today... the middle way between the agreeable and the disagreeable, the repercussions of doing bad things in the context of arising thought frames and the kinds of thought you might have as a result ... and I realised that all the folk I have met with over the past couple of weeks have been most agreeable and almost none of them disagreeable.

We don't have to worry about the flatheids, do we, Jack? No, Hotboy, the flatheids are okay. They are so okay they don't even know they're flatheids.

After smoking more joints and mulling over phenomenology with Poisonous, I threw the tobacco down the toilet. Lo, the dakini appeared once more. Well done, Hotboy, for first of all pouring the home brewed beer barrel down the toilet and now for throwing the rest of the fags down the toilet! Go out and buy yourself four bottles of Erdinger for this is the middle way right now between what it agreeable and what is disagreeable and the results thereof!

Will I get to go to heaven soon, Jack? You never know, Hotboy. You never know.

4 comments:

rob said...

If you poured it away, the home brew must have been undrinkable. But flushing the baccy, that's definitely a help.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Until the next time! Hotboy p.s. the home brew was delicioust!

Lee Ann said...

Thank you so much for the kind words at my place Hotboy.
Happy Easter!
xo
Lee Ann

Hotboy said...

Lee Ann: You should get posting again! Hotboy