Sunday 26 April 2009

Sunday night!

Sunday 9:10 p.m.

I took the photie of the dying daffodils sitting outside the hut tonight about eight o clock.

Nothing lasts. This is just as well because regular readers of this bloggy (Hello, Jack the Spam Robot!) might have noticed that I've been having not such a nice time in the week since I stopped dancing the dance of death with the Nicotine Dragon. The next time I see any bob hope I am definitely not not not not smoking it with tobacco!

I thought I should post this evening because tomorrow we're supposed to be changing internet providers and getting broadband at last. This probably means that there won't be an internet connection at all for weeks and weeks and hurrah for that. I shouldn't blog so much.

So if I don't post for a while, it's not because I've topped myself! Certainly not. Bye bye, Nicotine Dragon. I think I win for now!

3 comments:

doc bob said...

In my line of business we view the purgatory of nicotine withdrawal as a necessary step in the direction of freedom.

Does that help?

Hotboy said...

DocBobby! Nicotine withdrawal might be character building. God help those trying to stop from a twenty a day habit. Oh yes, I remember it well, having stopped so many times! Hotboy

rob said...

But surely it's much easier nowadays, with all the patches and counselling services? I had to do it the man's way.