Saturday 25 April 2009

The end of times!

Saturday 22:17 p.m.
I thought it would be better just to die. I have tried to stay away, but this lunchtime I met up with Froggy McDuck. He arrived in on Beef McDuck the night before, but Beef had been visited earlier by this joe who brought round two bottles of vodka. Two bottles of vodka. Froggy was okay at lunchtime today, but his wee brother Skinny was paralysed with the drinking from last night, and could not articulate properly ..... dearie me! At twelve o clock.

Some times this week I have thought that I would like to be dead and that this life is a worthless ....

The Dakini sailed into the room and said:
Did I not tell you, Hotboy, that if you smoked the dope with tobacco that you would go to hell?

As the thoughts arise, abide, and decline ... you did tell me that if I did this, that would happen. And I am sorry. And I wish I had been good. But there is not point in saying that now that I am in hell. And I hate it. And I would like to kill everybody. And most particularly I would like to stop writing this blog.

You can stop writing this blog any time you like, Hotboy, because in the blogosphere there are a great many blogs and being a narcissist and a voyeur is not unusual, but this blog might be doing some good for somebody, or at least somebody might read it.

And what would they learn if they read it, Dakini?

They will learn that I love you, Hotboy. That I will embrace you and cleave to you, and hold you close while warning off the evil entities in all the ten directions and in the three times with my angry demeanour and my various accoutrements. Do not think you are on your own, Hotboy. You may be depressed due to doing this and that arising, but you are never alone. I am the Hotgirl Madyamika and I can surf the Oceans of Bliss, and I will always love you, and I will never leave you. So do not worry. You are my heart. You are moi! I will never leave you. I will always be with you. You are my Hotboy and I am your Dakini. I will drag you out of hell.

What do you think of that, Jack? A fortunate creature you are, Hotboy. Far more fortunate that you deserve. Not many folk get the bliss. Almost nobody has a Dakini. What a fortunate creature you are, you are! What a fortunate creature you are!

5 comments:

rob said...

I often arrive on my bicycle, but you say Froggy arrived on Beef. Were they riding each other? Not in the biblical sense, I hope.

PS not that there's anything wrong with it.

rob said...

In my experience the murderous urges do eventually pass, and life becomes almost bearable again.

rob said...

This blog usually helps me, though these nicotine references are making me dream of cigarettes.

albert said...

For your sake one hopes Dances With Men Now doesn't get wind of the hotgirl thing.

Hotboy said...

Albert? The murderous urges have surely passed now. But I get paid today. Have to watch out! Hotboy ps. Does Dances with Men Now wear a wig or not?