Saturday 18 April 2009

The Nicotine Dragon!

Sunday 00: 56 a.m.
Do you love me, Hotboy? I don't think I have loved anyone more than I have loved you, Nicotine Dragon.

Do you know anyone whom I have dispatched, Hotboy? Yea, you have dispatched at least three of my deep dear friends, Nicotine Dragon. Do I frighten you, Hotboy?

You are my heart. You are moi! You are so me. You have taught me everything about lying, and about the stupidity of thoughts, Nicotine Dragon. What can I say, except thank you very much.

Are you going to kill me tomorrow, Hotboy?

In all the aeons and in all the kalpas have I not spoken to you, Nicotine Dragon, and have I not told you in all these times that I would kill you? And have I killed you yet?

But we will fight the great fight tomorrow. You and I. So what have you got on your side?

I have thoughts, Hotboy. All those wonderful lying thoughts. And what do you have on your side?

I have all the catholic saints. I have all the hindu saints. I have all the jain saints. I have all the Sikh saints. I have all the saints. I have them from the beginning, and the middle, and the end ... I have that pouring into me. Tilopa, Naropa, Marpa, Milarepa, Gampopa.

And, lo!, at the mention of the Tibetan saints, the Dakini surfed down from the buddhafield and said: Hello, Hotboy!

Hello, Dakini!

I told you that if you smoked the ounce with tobacco that you would go to hell. You start going to hell tomorrow.

This is going to be a bad time, Dakini!

Remember the bliss! Remember that hell doesn't last forever. Probably till about seven o clock at night. Hell changes. It changes.

Madden, the boy might have been called. As good a bit of acting as I've ever seen. Tonight at the Traverse. Play of a book. Why bother? Brilliant performances though!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

Rather a nasty dragon, by the sounds of it.

MM III

rob said...

Every time you get the urge for a drag, try pulling on something else. It helped me.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I't not really been much of a problem so far!

a said...

LOL