Wednesday 8 April 2009

Allotment Shot 7?


Wednesday 6:56 p.m.
The flowers were growing beside the path. Do idea what they are. The allotment photie was taken just after four. You can see leaves start to come on the trees.I dug from just after four till half five. Dearie me!

I get into trouble in the non-meditation times due to being me, but the meditations after work today were just fabulous. I have to try and remember that sometimes when there are difficulties I have caused myself to have. Thoughts, Jack. Lying basturns every one!

6 comments:

ion said...

I need a better look at the leaves but wonder if they might be a New World species known as 'ice plant'. Rapacious, invasive coverer of ground, and resilient to drought and salinity.

Hotboy said...

Ion: If that's what it does, it looks better than it should! Hotboy

rob said...

You made a good job of photoshopping the rapist flowers. Superb!

Hotboy said...

Albert? What is photoshopping? Do you need broadband for that? Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

According to this: Some species (of ice plant) are hallucinogenic plants and as such may be subject to legal restrictions.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Oh, good! Phone up the polis and get the bourgeois allotmenteer buggers arrested! Hotboy