Friday 17 April 2009

Red bush


Friday 5:42 p.m.
Apart from the meditations, not in the best form today due to the nicotine withdrawals. I'm going to have a joint right after I write this which will ensure nicotine .... anyway, I pass this bush on the way to the allotment. Nothing but red blossoms. No idea what it is as usual.

My Auntie Kathy was telling me about serving Peter Manuel a beer in Biggins's bar up Mossend when she used to work there. Peter Manuel killed maybe 13 of 15 people around about Lanarkshire and was hung in 1958. When he was in Biggins's this time, he was wearing a blue Barrathea (had to look that up!) jacket and had a watch and chain to go with it. She knew him when he used to do the bins in another place where she worked. His maw and da seemed to be nice catholic folk from down Viewpark way, I think.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

Some rather important news has just been announced.

Please help to spread the word.

MM III

Anonymous said...

I say!

I asked Wilson about your snap, and he said "That, Sir, is a bush".

He seems to know a lot about botany.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Very good idea about Dunetine in Skye. She should tell everyone and get tons people pitching up for the free Tai Chi and meditation classes. Hurrah! Hotboy

rob said...

The post title reminded me of the party you came to in about 1983, hosted by my source of bliss at the time. She had one.