Thursday 9 April 2009

Perfect Day!




Thursday 10:34 p.m.

The kiddo asked me to go to the Wasp gallery off Hamilton Place to see these Begging Buddhas. Korean glass artist. Can't remember his name of course!

I started meditating today around ten in the morning and probably put in five or six hours before going to the Begging Buddhas. Back home, I did nearly ten minutes skipping then twenty of Mr Iyengar's yogic jumpings, and then did my six three minute rounds of shadow boxing in the full Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle. Buggered by the fourth, Jack! The doctor had a look during the fifth. Don't remember the sixth.

First thing I know I'm doing the bliss in the bath and feeling very smug because I did not eat any bob hope beforehand. Anyone who has read this bloggy for a while (Hello, Jack!) will know that one of my favourite, favourite things is soaking the exhausted body in the bliss bath with bob hope arousals for desert. I wanted to get in another meditation before succumbing to the bob hope. And, yea, it was a mighty one, full of the whitest, deepest bliss and so still.

Then I ate a bit of dope. I'll go away to the lobby and await events.

6 comments:

rob said...

I took the advice of this blog and had a bliss bath (bobless though) last week, my first in about two years. Even without the physical jerks, it was indeed wondrous.

Glad your day has been perfect, like mine yesterday. If only everyone's could be.

Hotboy said...

Albert? The first bath in two years, eh? How long did it take to get the coal out of it? Hotboy

albert said...

I keep things clean with golden showers.

Anonymous said...

I say!

What wonderful snaps.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin' The glass display was not done justice. Hotboy

rob said...

I'm on a different computer now, one that turns the darkness around the glass buddhas into pitch black, so it's like an outer space scene. With the right management taking 90% off the top, you could sell these photies.