Thursday 12 March 2009

Mr Angry and the Banking Basturns!

Thursday 9:48 a.m.
Started meditating today at 6 a.m., and things were going quite well till I found a letter from the banking basturns when I went out of the room at eight.

This month I thought since I couldn't score that I'd pay some extra money back to the credit card basturns. So I sent them £300 out of my overdraft. A few days later, I checked my balance from the slot in the wall and discovered that I only had £295 left on the overdraft. Basturns! This could only be because they'd charged me interest or paid one of my standing orders a few days after my wages went in. So I deposits the dope deal money the next morning, thinking that would cover me.

So today I gets this letter informing me that they were charging me £35 for exceeding my overdraft limit. Immediately, I'm annoyed!

This is no bloody use! The false sense of self is in your face again attached to this really moody emotional shit. The basturns had just removed 17 bottles of Erdinger from moi! Moi was not pleased.

I can understand emptiness. Any moron can understand emptiness. Things do not exist in the manner of their appearance.

The world as so understood contradicts itself and is therefore appearance and not reality. Bradley. The Wall.

It's all a lot of old photons, basturns and currants, I'd like to shoot the lot of them!

I went onto the net to see what had happened to the court case the Office of Fair Trading had brought against these banking basturns for excessive charges for exceeding overdraft limits. The BBs lost at the Court of Appeal, but are taking the case onto the House of Lords. Who owns these banks now? If we own the banks now, why are we putting up with this crap? I don't want to put up with this crap anymore!

My meditations till I awaited the opening of the banks were not good, Jack. Did they upset you, Hotboy? Yes, they did, Jack. And when I get upset, I realise that no matter how far I have come (not far obviously, Hotboy!), I've still got a bloody long, long way to go!

Even in this degenerate age, it is possible to be cool. So I goes down to the bank and shows the boy the letter. I know at most I must have exceeded my overdraft limit by two hours. The boy checks the computery thing. It says my dope money was in first. Basturns! Basturns! Basturns! They were going to take 17 bottles of Erdinger off me for nothing. Is that not theft? Is that not stealing?

The wee boy can't say for sure that they'll not press the charges because the bank manager has to okay that. He says he's not due in till ten. I await a call.

They're all going to hell, Jack! They're all going to hell!!

The Dalai Lama says it takes aeons and aeons to overcome afflictive emotions. Well, the flatheids have just sucked two hours out of my wonderful day. Basturns! Basturns! Basturns!

9:00 p.m.
The reason why the letter about the £35 charge was triggered is because if an order comes into your account asking for money from it, it is registered back to midnight. So although I had money in my account to cover this exigency (by a couple of hours), they said I hadn't. But I had, so they gave me back my 17 bottles of Erdinger. I've just started on four of them. String the basturns up! And down with usury!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say! Maybe a buddhist bank, like Islamic banks, wouldn't charge any interest. That might help.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I've never heard of a buddhist bank! Seems an odd idea somehow. Hotboy

rob said...

I read some odder ideas in blogs.