Wednesday 11 March 2009

Diggings and Plantings!

Wednesday 6:05 p.m.
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze! The daffodils were out today in Inverleith Park. Hurrah!

On Sunday we went to the allotment shop and bought two bags of tatties, three bags of onion sets, some green manure and some Growmore. It came to £11:95 and was paid for by the Domestic Bliss since I spend all my pocket money on drink and drugs (when I can blinking well buy them!) (not lately!). So today I went to the hut, meditated and then dug for a bit, then planted some onions. It's probably too early to plant the onions, but I don't care. I just want it done and there's a lot, an awful lot still to do!

I've got a draft of the first chapter of my new novel, the one that starts with the traffic wardens revenge. I wasn't too pissed to read in bed last night. The book by Kadare is about a woman who marries a snake. Great so far!

I'll come back later and try to say something about developments in the meditations. Hmmm? Maybe not! Anyway, it's just starting to grow dark and this is a very good time to meditate. Tempis fugit! Brian Wilson is threatening to come and see me tomorrow evening. My wrist is still sore from the last time when he stumblebummed into me and tripped me up in George Street. Dearie me!

11:56 p.m.
Sober and straight. Brian Wilson must have read the post I did last Thursday saying the reason why I loved Thursdays is because the flatheids didn't bother me on Thursdays!

I got this email this evening: Hi there Sir,

E*** W***** here. I did indeed type the title you gave me into Google and came back with the uuuAlison8Main site.

I have read the first chapter of xxxBuddhaxand the BigxBadxWolf and all I can say at the moment is "wow". I'm very interested in it and I'm only on the first few pages. So what will I be by the end?

I'll definitely read the rest of it. How come it didn't get published? It deserves to.

And remind me again, why did you have to disguise yourself as xxxAlisonxMain?

See you Monday,

E*** W*****

He's the kid who started meditating a couple of months ago after I told him about the bliss. I asked him today if he was still doing it and he said he was. What a wonderful life he's going to have if he keeps that up! The first couple of months are usually the worst. Anyway, he also said he was enjoying reading the buddhist books he borrowed from the library. I told him to google the BBBW when he left school since he has exams coming up and all. I forgot my yahoo email address was on it. Hmm? If the schoolgirls get hold of it ...


So the schoolgirl bangs on the glass box this morning and shouts: It's my birthday today! I shouts back: Happy Birthday! What age are you? She says: Read the balloon! I notice there's a balloon floating three feet above her head and on it there's the number 16. Just turned sixteen. She's been acting like a wee strumpet with me for a couple of years. I had to bite my tongue. Sixteen? I was going to say. See you round the back of the bike sheds then!

What with Brian Wilson and the schoolgirls, Jack, the only safe place for moi is the Unheard of Islands! Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life if but a dream!

7 comments:

Heather said...

We still have snow on the ground. Pfft!

Pinesol = Floor cleaner

AND: http://www.wsws.org/articles/2008/dec2008/nbe1-d19.shtml

:)

Hotboy said...

Heather! Floor cleaner! I'll ask Brian Wilson if he's ever tried that. Poisonous used to sniff shoe conditioner when there was nothing else about. Said it was the "Electric Wonderland." It's nearly midnight here so I'll check the article out tomorrow. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous of your daffodils. Mine are just starting to try and stick their heads up. Of course the fact that I have gale force winds most of the time, might have something to do with it.

I'm going to start tomato and pepper seeds inside. My hubby is going to build a green house for me. I can grow more that way and don't have to worry about the stupid cat trying to poison himself.

I've got my pumpkin in the cold frame (made of breeze blocks) The one I planted last year did ok. Maybe this year I'll get more than flowers.

Hotboy said...

Marie: If there's a lot of stuff you can't eat anyway ... the Dom Bliss fills this place with flowers, which I appreciate much more now for some reason. Ganja plants are very nice looking too! You could sell them to me and up your incomes. How about peyote? That's completely legal. I'd buy that off you! Hotboy p.s. Hallosogenics ... dearie me! ...It's still morning here as well! .. anyway only used for spiritual purposes!

Hotboy said...

Marie! I think my brain's going! Hallucinogen. It doesn't look right yet! Kind of wobbly ... I think I'd better go back to bed! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I'll grow food and I'll grow flowers but not hallucinogens.

Anonymous said...

I could have sworn I left brilliant commentary at this post, or a post with the same photies. Dearie me! What is going on?