Monday 30 March 2009

Dakini DeliveriesR Us

Monday
Out of the depths I have cried to thee, Oh Lord ... whilst stumblebumming about in an alcholic haze and vowing never again... and, Lo, the dakini appeared miraculously and said: In the buddhafield, all you can hear is you moaning and groaning and going on about there being no cannybliss for love nor money! Here's a bit to do you for a week, so shut it with the complaints and start finding the middle way to contentment, satiation and happiness instead of acting like a bum and being a total disgrace to the juju!

Despite moi, the effects of the vase breathing and the meditations in general continue to increase. I was getting out of my face on air last night watching Mission Impossible 111, a good movie if you haven't got much of an attention span.

Jack, Jack, happy days are here again! All I have to do is stay away from the nicotine dragon. No more beers! No more beers! No more beers! Hurrah!

3 comments:

albert said...

Coincidentally, I have just made a breakthrough in my own beer consumption. From no bottles a week, to several bottles of Peerless Lager.

There's nothing worse than the nicotine dragon. I know.

Hotboy said...

Albert? What's the alc/vol percentage in that? Does this mean you are becoming a pissheid? Hotboy

rob said...

Did I say Peerless? I meant Beerless.