Sunday 29 March 2009

Mary Queen Of Scots

Sunday 10:00 a.m.
I met Marie Rex yesterday. I don't like meeting people I don't know since people I don't know make me nervous. What a nice woman though! She gave me a loaf.

I saw the movie Sean Penn got the oscar for. Life affirming movie called Milk.

The clocks went forward today. This used to be a much looked forward to event when I did a lot of running. Anyway, new rules from today! No bevvying and no complaining about having no cannybliss. Nobody ever beat me up and nobody's shot me and I am truly a very fortunate creature, so I'm just going to get on with being a happy, happy joe!

4 comments:

Marie Rex said...

Sorry to hear I made you nervous. I had a great time bleathering with you.

I'm having a good visit.

Hotboy said...

Marie Rex. I feel nervous per se! I felt relaxed very quickly. Hope your holidays are going well. Hotboy

albert said...

I don't like meeting people I don't know since most people are not worth knowing, and have no way of discovering how faascinating I am. Why waste one's own time and theirs?

PS were you not worried about catching something off the movie?

Hotboy said...

Albert? Quite right! Nobody will talk to me either! Hotboy